Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Group Writing


Group projects are usually a hassle. It is sometimes impossible to find time for all of your group members to meet with busy schedules and/or lazy habits. I am glad that our group work was very limited in this class because writing one story as a group would be very difficult to manage, I believe.
I was very surprised, however, how easily our group cranked out our survey story. We worked together pretty easily and quickly. I think the fact that we had class time to work on it is why it went so smoothly.
I understand that group projects are important for life experience. Group work is common in a lot of career fields and learning important skills to get a job done with multiple people is beneficial. I don’t think that writing a story in a group is as common, so I’m glad we didn’t spend a lot of time doing that. 

-Michael McNulty

No comments:

Post a Comment