Friday, April 27, 2012

What happened to compliancy?

By Chris Lindsey
Through all the stories I have written this semester I have never had trouble interviewing anyone.  I started meeting many of the staff around the Rec Center, which made it even easier to get sources.  With my latest story about the Rec Center everyone seems to have kept to themselves.  So many people I have interviewed and no replies.  I thought at first when I was doing my story about student athletes that it was just the coaches who didn't want to talk.  However, after switching the in-depth story to the Rec Center I thought sources would be much easier to obtain.  I was wrong.  Even the staff of the Rec Center don't want to talk to journalists.  It may just be that everyone around the Rec is tired of me in their business.  Who knows?  I just need to hope someone will talk to me in the next couple days!

No comments:

Post a Comment