Thursday, April 26, 2012

Interviewing People within a Trade


By Logan Martinez
 
Today and yesterday I interviewed two people that are experts for my story on the Annual trial Garden in Fort Collins. Yesterday I interviewed a professor in charge of organizing the garden and today someone who is is charge of the Master Gardening program through CSU Extension. It is funny to interview people of the same trade, because they talk to each other in between the interviews. Today my interviewee said, “Oh, did you talk to Dr. Klett? I asked him about the garden to make sure I had my facts right! He said you had interviewed him.” It is just fun facts to see how people interact. Oh, by the way, horticulturalists are so nice to interview because they love using big words and know everything there is to know about what they do.

No comments:

Post a Comment