Thursday, April 19, 2012

On sourcing...where all the drug dealers at?

by Colleen Canty

For my in-depth story, I need to compile a list of people that will be willing to talk to me. The catch is, they have to be illegally dealing drugs. But that can’t be too much to ask…right?

 I will be spending the next week contacting as many dealers, customers and stoners I can to see how many will talk to me about the culture of college-aged kids smoking marijuana in Colorado. I suppose I’ll call it quits if I don’t have five sources by next Thursday.

It’s funny – usually it’s easy as pie getting people to talk, as long as they know they’re talking about themselves and others will read it. But this is proving differently.

If you have anyone to whom you can direct me, call a sista up.

No comments:

Post a Comment