Thursday, April 26, 2012

Starting Stories

By TOM MULLEN

I'm not going to lie, I'm a little bit of a procrastinator. Sometimes I wait till the last minute to start a paper or a story. But what i find is that once I get started its hard not to stop because I genially enjoy writing. I guess every time I just find starting a story or a paper to be a somewhat daunting task. Every time I'm unsure about how difficult or how long it will take to finish. Do you guys know what I'm talking about? I don't wanna be the only one here.

So i guess what my ad vice would be is this: Its never as bad as it seems. Once you get started , it usually never takes as long as you think . As long as you put in the effort you might even surprise yourself. Just last week I waited till 7pm the night before to write a 5 page research paper and I was pleasantly surprised by how well it came out. Who'd have known?


No comments:

Post a Comment